Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling the truth...


The comfort that i feel for you and i,

is like the freedom of a young bird about to fly.

Rocky at first then smoother near the end,

my heart starts to flutter when our hands start to mend.

Your eyes send the signal that everything is fine,

and sooner rather then later, i'll feel that in time.

When i'm with you i start to look past today,

although that usually scares me, i feel that it's okay.

We're so incredibly different yet almost the same,

i dont even feel like we're playing a stupid game.

I love that when you're with me, you show the true you

it makes me feel special that that's something you do.

You're kind and sweet and best of all you're mine,

i'm so sure of you and i, that i don't need a sign.

A sign to reinforce that what i'm feeling is real,

because the reality is clear by the way you make me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment