Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sleeping with eyes wide open


Last night my boyfriend David came over for a little movie date and snuggle fest. We watched Slumdog Millionaire which was absolutely sublime! I completely agree with the academy for nominating this film for best picture. The scenes were unreal and the acting was superb. The story line was also mind boggling and the whole movie was just breathtaking.
After watching this terrific film, we snuggled in with oranges in hand and watched the finale of our sectret obsession Double Shot at Love. The lovely Ikki twins finally found love however, one Ikki twin wasn't so lucky and had her heart broken. Now...i wasn't a huge fan of Rikki because she wasn't the nicest twin on the block so when she had her hearbroken i didn't care as much. However, when Rebekkah left broken hearted i wanted to give her a huge hug and offer a phone number of a lesbian i know. *tear*
After the exciting one hour finale of Double Shot, David and i snuggled in spooning face to face and just looked deeply into eachothers eyes. I felt something last night that i haven't felt for another person in a very long time. That feeling was contentment and utter happiness. I expressed to him my feelings where his response was "yes, that's good...i agree" (he doesn't express his feelings very well) but it was amazing. While stroking his hair and kissing him lightly it made me realize how lucky i am to have such an understanding and devoted guy in my life.
Today we ran errands for his mother and we hung out with her later in the afternoon and he would look at me and rub my leg infront of her and it assured me that he was comfortable with me too. I guess actions really do speak louder then words.
Anxiety scale: 2


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment