Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brain Cramp...


So i haven't written a post in way too long so i think a mini update is in order.

Passover has finally ended and seeing the whole fam jam was stellar! Seeing my cousins and my aunts and uncles is always a blast and a half. I had my second sedar on thursday at my g-rents and it was brutal!!! i actually got plastered in order to survive the night...so the wine was a flowing...and my walking was a stumbling...but it was all good. I ended up spending the whole weekend working and at night seeing the boyfriend which was fabulous.

I finally got the actual acceptance letter from Seneca yesterday and i was quite pleased :). I've been loving the weather lately as well. Took the puppy for a walk yesterday and it was amazing. I also had lunch outside at work today which was so great!

I worked 8 hours today and for some reason i have drawn a blank on what i really wanted to blog about. (sits and thinks for 20 minutes)

Okay i'm going to try and write something more interesting soon...

The reason for my lack of blogs is due to my stupid internet that has not worked and i'm not pleased!!!


TTFN


Anxiety Scale: 3.6

No comments:

Post a Comment