Thursday, September 17, 2009

If i could create a place that's my own world.


And I'm back!

It's been a while and a lot has gone on...too much to even begin to type out


School has started...amazing!

Wicked program with a lot of awesome people. We're all aquantances...and feed off eachother in some way.

I have a little crew...no big! Good friends are hard to come by but i see potential.

One girl to begin with...one word to describe her....exquisite! So full of life and energy...confidence through the roof...much love!


Finally reached a milestone in my life that took long enough to reach...but i stuck to my morals and went for it when i felt it was right. One word to describe that moment...true.


Slowly adapting to my new surroundings and the new 4-walls that i call my second home...loving it so far.


In previous posts i've talked about love and my boyfriend....but in all honesty...i think i finally learned what true love is.


Side effects:

1. Warm and fuzzy

2. Feel like floating

3. Thinking of your partner...all smiles

4. You miss them once they leave

5. Wild energy between the two

6. It's epic!


Currently listening to John Tesh via computer through my new headphones...balla!


Side Note:

I HATE KANYE WEST


sorry...needed to be said.


My writing is a little different then my previous posts....it's cause my thoughts are squirelly so this is how they're coming through.


Saw someone get anxious today...i helped without letting my own issues get in the way...feeling: impowerment!


Another sidenote:

I can't stand when people ask, "Have you fucked yet?" fucking is fucking...no emotional attachment...no passion...just two people humping like jack-rabbits.

It's sex...i'm not 65 so i wont say making love...but it's sex....if you're with you're partner and you love them...you're having sex....you're not fucking! However...super horny...wanna get it on...you prefer to say fuck cause it sounds more raw...by all means! Just don't say it to me.


It's getting cold outside.


I'm really thirsty.


Gwen Stefani is singing in my ears.


Seeing a hypno-therapist for my anxiety...wicked!


TTFN.


Anxiety Scale: 3.4

1 comment:

  1. "i'm not 65 so i wont say making love" hahahahahaahahahahahaha <3

    ReplyDelete