Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I love you


David and I went to Niagara Falls to stay over for the night just to get away from the crazyness of our lives and spend some quality time together. We headed down to the Falls with absolutely zero traffic with the sun pounding on our faces. Once we arrived, we managed to find amazing $5.00 24 hour parking and had lunch together. We then checked into our gorgeous room at the Hilton and then spent the rest of the evening walking around Clifton Hill hand in hand being little tourists. We visited the Wax Museum and Ripleys Believe it or not and some gift shops. We then went back to our room to change for a romantic dinner. Once we left the restaurant we were walking back to our hotel and i hear in the background, Falling for you-Colbie Caillet...that was the song i told David i used to listen to when i knew i was in love with him but too chicken to say anything. That was probably my favourite part. We came back to the room to a beautiful jacuzzi bath full of bubbles and candles and spent the rest of the evening together. We then woke up to a terrific breakfast and we walked around the falls.

It was the most perfect weekend and i had seemed to fall in love all over again with the greatest guy ever! He's my rock, my pillar of support, and most importantly my best friend. I love you.


TTFN


Anxiety Scale: 1.4

2 comments: