Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Goodbye teenage years...


Well today is officially my last day as a teenager. Tomorrow is my 20th birthday and i'm slightly depressed about it. I have no idea where the past 6 years of my teenaged life has gone...it was awkward, sad, funny, happy, lovely, and all around ridiculous. I thought graduating high school was going to be my breaking point...but turning 20 is hitting me hard.

Tomorrow night i'm going out with the family and le boyfriend for dinner and getting presents and stuff afterwards. That's the only thing i'm looking forward to really...oh! and the jam this weekend. However, why don't we do a little reflection period shall we...


Ages 11-13:

Awful years! So awkward went through so much stupid drama with girls and boys and middle school that i couldn't wait to get older just so i could leave the misery.


Ages 14-16:

Pretty pimp. First few years of high school, getting my license and my first car with my friends. Endless cruising and break ups and make ups. First base, second base, third base...too funny and of course awkward but great.


Ages 17-19:

Saying goodbye to long-term boyfriends...saying goodbye to friends and graduating high school. Getting into university and trying to make a name for myself with a school of 50 000. Car accidents, dating, new jobs, new friends and of course more car accidents.


Now...20....

Don't know what's in store. All i know is that September i'm starting a new school and a new program. I've been promoted at work to supervisor and i'm in a new long term relationship that's flourishing.


The hardest thing is not saying teen after my age. I guess i finally have to grow up...although deep down inside...i'm still 12 years old.


TTFN


Anxiety Scale: 3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment