Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why'd i have to grow up so fast...


Okay so it's the day after the birthday and i didn't think turning 20 was going to affect me so hard haha. I just think about it on the regular and it just boggles my mind that everything has just flown by without me even noticing.

Middle school just flew by and high school was even faster. High school was so amazing and i enjoyed every second of it that i never wanted it to end. University just seemed to sneak up on me and seperated my friends and i and made me rely on myself even more then i already do.

To make myself feel a little better, on Saturday when i'm having my house jam i'm going to play oldie music to bring me back a little bit to the good ol' 90's. The songs mainly remind me of my camp times which was so incredibly amazing. There was no such thing as cool and un-cool and when there were cliques i always tried to spread myself easily amongst both groups and i never saw it as black and white...just rainbows! I remember just being this huge tom-boy playing soccer, basketball, tetherball, and of course always being on stage participating in plays.

I definitly missed the freedom of playing sports...just running to the point where you thought your legs were going to fall off...having a group of guys and girls behind you and protecting you no matter what. Beind on stage was my second home...having the opportunity to be somebody else for an hour or two who is completely opposite from you...it's soo fun!! i have to be Jay Kay for the rest of my life...but i've been blessed enough to be put into the shoes of some very ridiculous characters and it was purely fantastic.

Yet, i went through some pretty tough and annoying stuff when i was a youngster too....i guess maybe 20 wont be too awful. I'm still young....but don't expect me to continue celebrating after my 21st!....man i'm going to be an ugly 21 year old when i'm 95....*shudders*


TTFN


Anxiety Scale: 5.7

No comments:

Post a Comment