Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stupid things

You know when you put so much effort into something and at the end of the day it's not acknowledged?
I prepped myself for 3 days for a big event I had to go to. I spent loads of money, lost a lot of sleep, and cut my diet so i could look my best. After all the effort the one person i wanted to impress more then anything seemed to be the least bit impressed.
I, Jay Kay, never wear dresses...last dress i wore was prom...that was almost 4 years ago. I went out and dropped over $350.00 on a gorgeous fitted, purple mini dress and i got new heals, a new clutch, new makeup and primped, waxed and pampered myself so i could look my very best.
The big event pretty much came and went and although i should have felt like a million bucks...i felt like a nickle.
*sigh*
stupid things.

JK

No comments:

Post a Comment