Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I will miss you into a memory


Missing someone can be very time consuming. No matter how hard you to try to forget them you just seem to never stop. I'm not allowed to see a friend anymore because of his relationship issues. This has been the case for 2 years and it still hasn't gotten easier.

I think about you a lot.

I was just thinking about when was the last time i was ever swept off my feet. The only time was you. Even the simple things you did...i constantly had to catch myself from falling. Dinner, gelato, a motorcycle ride...i was done. You were so strong, so in control and such a man...it was just sexy. I never thought you were the most attractive man in the world but your confidence was sexy.

I think about you a lot.

I miss our long talks, i miss making you laugh and i miss making you happy. I wish you could let me make you happy. I love you. I will never be able to be in love with you...but i love you.

I think about you a lot.

But i realize that if things were ever able to change, i feel that we wouldn't be able to start off where we left off. You have hurt me over and over again and i keep falling for it. I promised myself i would never shed a tear for you. I've cried a lot for you. You cheated on me and broke my heart. I cried. You told me we can't talk anymore. I cried. Then you told me we can't be friends anymore. I sobbed.

I need to think about you less.

As time progresses i need to learn to turn missing you into a fond memory. The time i made you the happiest, our time looking up at the stars, our dinners, our nights, our coffee's and even our songs. Everything needs to be locked up and cherished. We will never be the way we were.

Thanks for the memories.

JK

No comments:

Post a Comment