Monday, February 23, 2009

Sun in my face, wind in my hair...


Well it's a beautiful sunny Monday morning yet it is EFFING freezing!!! I'm currently sitting in my family room with my pup Jake, (watching him sun bathe in the morning sun) and with a mug of tea in hand. With all this beauty i can't help but think how lucky we all are to have the pleasure of enjoying a sunny day.

Last night i had the pleasure of being accompanied by my lovely bf as we watched the 81st annual Academy Awards. Hugh Jackman, looking as dashing as ever, did an excellent job as host. Even with those extremely tacky musical numbers...he did a superb job. Button did a pretty good job cleaning up, but of course, Slumdog took the cake with best picture. By the way! i totally loved that Zac Efron and Vanessa were there looking adorable and loving. I was disgusted by the fact that when Jennifer Aniston was presenting an award with Jack Black...the camera man HAD TO zoom on over to Brad and Angelina...ew! why waste my perfectly good eye site on such a stupid couple...grr! Although, when good ol' ano angie didn't win best actress...i leaped for joy...stupid bitch...ahem!. For those of you who don't know...i'm a team Aniston fan forever and always!

Now as David and i were snuggling together watching the Oscars...one thing in particular really caught my attention...the short film category. Some homie made a 14 minute movie on pigs or something and won an Oscar. So, David and i decided to have an upcoming project...make our own 15 minute movie...and kick ass at the next year Oscars! woot!! wish us luck!!!


ps: did anyone ever notice that the oscar statue is kind of a babe...hmm... haha!


Anxiety Log:

Been pretty anxious lately...although i'm sure it's from Charlie and his lovely monthly visit. Today is a better day....going to try and keep myself occupied with errands and what not.

Anxiety-5


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment