Monday, February 9, 2009

Chasing Pavements



*Sigh* Valentines day...the day couples love...the day singles dread.
I on the other hand don't remember the last time i was single on Valentines day...which is really sad now that i think about it. Last Valentines day i was asked to be someones official girlfriend, and now i'm in a new relationship and about to spend the lovely Hallmark holiday with someone new.
Problem: Finding a gift for a guy!!! now luckily i found the perfect gift but i don't have the money right now which really sucks so I'm going for Plan B. I would say what it is...but just in case the beau realizes i have a blog i refuse to mention the gift till after the 14Th.
Problem 2: I'm working the whole weekend and it's going to be a busy one for us at that. Apparently people need to buy cakes on Valentines day?? i think it's strange but because this love filled day falls on a weekend, my boss thinks it'll be busy. Some how i have to pump myself with caffeine in order to survive this weekend in one piece and look good while doing so for the boyfriend.

Anxiety Log:
Well things were going pretty well. However, Thursday which funny enough was the last day of my CBT class i was incredibly anxious. Friday i felt the brunt of it with symptoms of exhaustion and stomach tightness. Thankfully i got over it however i have been really stressed and anxious lately. This is probably due to some minor stomach issues that of course i blow out of proportion. I just still don't understand why i have this ridiculous fear of vomiting. Like i know my stomach never felt well as a kid but it's not like i was throwing up my whole childhood. Every once in a while I'll get this visual in my head that at this moment what if i throw up? what then? After all the therapy and countless discussions...i still can't figure it out. I know how to deal with anxiety better and i can tell the difference between what's anxiety and what's not.
I just find it hilarious what stress can do to a person. I'm convinced it killed my grandmother and i refuse to let it do the same to me!

Sidenote:
GRAMMYS! Jennifer Hudson= Amazing!!! Adele winning a grammy = best moment ever! and *drum roll* Blink 182 getting back together :D :D :D


Anxiety Scale: 5.3

No comments:

Post a Comment