Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The angels want to listen but the devil you've been kissing all night long...


Well i had an extremely interesting day yesterday. I got a lovely suprise visit from my ex boyfriend Cody who i haven't seen since August and i was totally taken by suprise. It was obviously amazing to see him cause he's just great but it was weird having him in my house again. For 2 years he pretty much lived in my house and now having him back 2 years later was sort of a walk down memory lane for a bit. He was my first love and pretty much my only one for the most part and seeing him in my territory aka his past territory was pretty cool. He still walked around and acted like this was his second home and it made me feel good knowing that no matter what he is still welcome. It's wild to think about how much we've both grown up over the past couple of years without eachother. We've both have dated plenty of other people and had our share of hook-ups and relationships. We've also attended university, met new people, experienced new things...all within a few thousand miles of eachother. Yet, when we both come back to reality and we're together it's as if nothing has changed. Yes we are a little bit older, wiser, stronger and experienced but there's still this comfortable and easy feeling when we're together like although our 2 year relationship is long gone...it will never be forgotten. Who knows what will happen in the future with him and i but as long as he's still a part of my life...that's all that matters. :)

Now as for today...another week, another day, and another 8 hours at Dufflet. I feel as if i live there for the most part. This working for a living thing is crazy. In the next 2 weeks I'm going to be working 51 hours in one week. I literally think i'm going to die haha it's just so unbelievable what not being in school does to you.
Driving home after an 8 hour day from work...a band that i barely listen to came on my ipod. The band is Trophy and they're lyrics are literally mental...they're so incredibly artistic and unreal. This is an underground band that a couple friends and i had the pleasure of listening to a couple summers back after one of our friends were on stage with their band. We fell in love with the singer due to the fact that he looked exactly like Ryan Gosling...it was just a plus that his band was amazing. My friend bought the cd and i borrowed it from her this summer and i haven't listened to the whole cd yet just the one song i love. However, today another song came on from them and i was too lazy to change the song so i listened to it...and it made me appreciate this band more then anything. They're amazing and unfortunately they don't have a myspace and it's impossible to find them but if anyone wants to be moved by the most mind boggling lyrics that seem to reach down into your soul and spread your heart out right infront of you....i suggest you ask me for the cd.

Now...it's time for a hot shower...a hot cup of tea...and some lyrical therapy from Trophy.

TTFN!

Anxiety Scale: 3.6

No comments:

Post a Comment