Thursday, March 12, 2009

The waiting game...


Well I've been working my face off the last week and next week is the death week. 51 hours of work...i don't even want to think about it.

While working i've also been waiting to hear if i've been accepted or not to Seneca. I'm trying not to think about it every second of the day because as they say: "A watched pot never boils" so i guess the same goes with the mail: "A watched mailbox never gets the right letters"....something along those lines.

So today being my first day off in 4 days i woke up late which was amazing! cleaned up the kitchen to surprise my mommy and made myself a cup of tea. It's been a few days since i've been on the computer so the first thing i did was check my facebook. I had a message from this group i'm a part of called The Message in a Bottle. For those of you who don't know...this is a group dedicated to Cory Mintz the boy who passed away July 3rd in a car crash up in Muskoka. I went to camp and school with Cory so when i heard the news it came as a total shock. I visited the website and there are 4 videos posted interviewing Cory's mom, dad and sister. It's really difficult to watch something with that much raw emotion but it's really necessary. For those of you who want to be REALLY educated on what happened and not what the media has been putting out, please visit: http://www.themessageinthebottle.com/

It's time for me to get ready...pick up my puppy from his fur cut...and possibly do a little shopping.


TTFN


Anxiety Scale: 3.8

No comments:

Post a Comment