Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring....


Well this is my first day off in a while and although the temp is pretty warm...the clouds have opened up.

After an interesting night last night at good ol' Smokey Joe's, i had a wonderful sleep in till 12 30 and now i have no idea what to do with my life and it's almost 3. I'm still sitting in my pj's in my house all by my lonesome. In addition, i wish i had something interesting to blog about...but unfortunately i do not. Except for the fact that i had a blood test yesterday and they took 9 viles of blood...like hello! so not legit. I had to wake up at 8 am, go the hospital, get blood raped, then work for 8 hours...oh and go out to a bar to meet my boyfriends friends for the first time. WHAT A DAY!

So maybe i deserve a day to do absolutely nothing...hmm...i think i might just do that.


TTFN


Anixety Scale: 3.2

No comments:

Post a Comment