Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can i have this dance?


Another overcast day here in the city of Toronto. Still waiting to hear from Seneca and i'm becoming less and less confident as the days slowly drag on.

Jakie and i are just chilling trying to decide what to do today. I'm thinking of hitting up American Apparel to finally get those hoodies i've been wanting for eons. I was supposed to hang with the bf today as per usual but he's too busy for me today grr haha.

Don't really have too much to post today however i wanted to share something with whoever girl reads this blog. You know the most annoying part about being a female (aside from dealing with the opposite sex) is having our period. I found this website that is meant to make our lives easier by telling us when we're supposed to ovulate and expect our period. So for you chicka's who aren't on the nasty pill and have to rely on our good ol' bodies...this site is perf for you. http://www.mon.thly.info.com/ and it's pretty awesome. Just type in your past few periods and it keeps track of your cycle so you don't have to.


ps i finally watched Twilight last night...and it made me want to be in a movie more then anything. Just like when i watched HSM3 and deep down i wish i'd get swept off my feet and a song will play and we can dance in the rain. I feel cheesy things like that only happen with your first love but what do i know. I've dance under the moonlight before...however that was all my doing haha.


All i'm asking is...Can i have this dance?


TTFN


Anxiety Scale:3.2

No comments:

Post a Comment