Sunday, March 29, 2009

That look in your eyes...


Do you ever have that moment where you wish a certain minute will last forever?

After surviving the meet the family dinner with David, him and i hung out at my place after for a couple of hours. I don't know if it was the sense of accomplishment i felt knowing that i can survive a meet the family evening or just being with him, but i felt something new.

I've been in love once and i've started to fall in love once and i have also fallen in lust. Although i'm not close to any of the above, i feel that i've been having those warm and fuzzy moments a lot more lately. Being with someone for 6 months isn't a heck of a long time but it is my longest relationship since my last longest relationship. Slowly feeling more comfortable with someone and enjoying the time you spend with one another is such a great feeling. There are moments when i'm looking into his eyes and i think there's no where else i'd want to be right now. Of course in my head i hear music and i wish that maybe he'll say something to take my breath away but there's also a part of me that needs to understand that this is real life and not a movie. I feel thats why so many girls never get there expectations met because they think all their boyfriends will pull a Zac Efron or Ryan Gosling or Shane West and climb up our windows and jump into our rooms and sweep us off our feet. I don't think romance is dead by any means since my boyfriend is romantic but whatever happened to the days where you just want to spill your guts to someone or do the littlest thing to make them happy just cause it's a ...thursday or something.

There's a song by Taylor Swift called White Horse and it sort of proves what i'm saying that i'm not a princess, this aint a fairytale, but i wish that one day i can read someones eyes and REALLY know what they're feeling. David looks into my eyes and it's like he knows what i'm thinking....i think my green eyes tell a story... i just wish his brown ones did the same.

Romance isn't dead...it's just on hiatus.


TTFN


Anxiety Scale: 5.6

No comments:

Post a Comment