Saturday, March 21, 2009

The New Girl...


This is going to be a short post due to the fact that i'm so kerfuffled i can't think straight.

I was working another lovely 8 hour shift today when my ex Rob decided to come in for a visit. I was so excited to see him that i leaped into his arms and gave him a big hug and a kiss. Then he says to me..."I want you to meet Vanessa" which is his new girlfriend. I feel all the blood rush away from my face as i turn to see who the new gf was. This girl is so incredibly gorgeous i wanted to die. I shook her hand politely and asked them if they needed anything. They sat down and had two cappucino's and a cupcake each. I stood and chatted with them and was as civil as can be. Although deep down i secretly wanted to wish i wasn't standing there. The new girl got to meet me looking disgustingly gross with my hair pulled back in a "Eat More Cake" shirt and best of all...disgusting sweatpants. I could have died. Rob said to me...'"i knew you wanted to meet her so here she is!" ...uh..yeah...i wanted to meet her when i looked a little more FEMALE!!! So the girl who has taken my place in his life is drop dead gorgeous and now i feel like well...what's worse then the ugly duckling?....*thinks*...not too sure but i'll get back to it. Everything about her was flawless. Although i didn't get a chance to REALLY chat with her...on a completely superficial standpoint...she was pretty damn perfect. Amazing style, great hair, flawless complexion....she even had nice eyes.

Why does the guy who causes the heart break always come out on top?


TTFN


Anxiety Scale: 5.7

No comments:

Post a Comment