Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shake it like a polaroid picture...



I've recently become slightly obsessed with the After Show on MTV. So obsessed infact that i have signed up for Dan Levy's weekly newletter called "Doop". It's Dan's own version of Gweneth Paltrow's newsletter "Goop". Pretty much, lovely Dan, sends newsletters about the latest things he's discovered, his opinions on different things, and what's new and fabulous in his little world. His latest newsletter had to do with this function you can download that turns your regular jpeg picture into digital polaroids. It's pretty cool and it gives your photos a very vintage sort of look to them. I just downloaded it and i'm quite impressed and who doesn't like a good ol' polaroid snapshot!

Once again i had a lovely 8 hour shift at Dufflet today and everything went pretty smoothly. Wasn't too busy yet wasn't too dead yet somehow i managed to work my ass off once again. Near the end of my shift at around 5 o'clock i had a little asshole of a customer come in. He grabbed my attention quite annoyingly in fact and asked me to name every single product in our display case. After taking about 3.5 minutes to do that, he asked me what the prices were of everything. Once again another 3.5 minutes goes by then he asks me to describe some of the products. Slowly a line of customers start to form behind him and he's really starting to get on my nerves. After about a solid 8 minutes of driving me nuts! he says "Okay thanks!" and leaves. I was about to chase after him and put a gun to his head to buy a damn cake! I then serve the next customer who said to me "I have no idea how you can put up with people like that!" I swear this man must have been so G-d damn bored that he had to ruin my day with his stupid wise ass. Grrr!!! i was not pleased.

Once again...another day at Dufflet and i leave unscaved but a little more annoyed at people.



TTFN


Anixety Scale: 4.3



ps got my review today from work...apparently i exceed expectations...tee hee..KEENER!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment