Saturday, March 28, 2009

Meet the Silvers...


Well tonight is the night i've been prepping for, for over 2 months. Tonight I'm meeting the boyfriends whole family. As in the 4 siblings, the grandmother, the aunt and uncle and 2 cousins. It's Davids oldest brothers birthday dinner and of course i'm being asked to come. This whole week i have actually been crapping my pants nervous about this. Now the day has finally arrived. Apparently my 2 months of prep didn't go down very well. In about 5 hours i have to get ready and i'm actually freaking out. So much so that my anxiety has sky rocketed this week. It's not that i'm afraid they wont like me, or they wont like how i look, it's just a scary situation.

I've been in my share of relationships and when i was with my ex for 2 years i pretty much met the whole family...but it was all my accident and not all of them together at once so that was okay. Unlike this moment where it's all planned out and i literally want to faint haha. It's a beautiful day outside but i think i'm going to spend all of today prepping for this as in doing yoga, meditating, and possibly getting completely hammered...(joking on the hammered part).

Wish me luck!!


TTFN


Anxiety Scale: 8.3...yeah i know!

No comments:

Post a Comment