Monday, March 16, 2009

Debbie Travis...afied


I got up at 7 30 this morning to head to work today for 9. It was a long day today...so long that i finished at 11. There wasn't much work to do so i was asked to go home and it was lovely!!! I went home had a nice breakfast of toast with creamcheese with a slice of tomato, and a cup of earl grey tea. Then i did some emailing and hopped into the shower to start my day...again. I decided today would be a perfect day to find an anniversary present for my boyfriend since it's our 6 months this Friday. This present day turned into a spending money on me day...which never happens!

Slowly i've been trying to redecorate my room from a young girl to a mature woman. Although i'm not even close to being a "mature woman" i thought i'd attempt something along those lines. I've been trying to turn my room into a calm and peaceful oasis.

Today i purhased a beautiful white floating shelf to put on my wall next to my bed. I also purchased a serenity fountain which is supposed to calm your mind, body and spirit and purify your room. And just to add a typical Jordi flare...i bought a scented candle that smells like clean laundry (aka my fav smell in the world). To add to this collection...a couple weeks ago i purchased a infinity tea light set. Where with the magic of mirrors (haha) it looks like there's a million lights going horizontally. It's really beautiful!

In addition, in a couple of weeks i'm getting a painting that my manager said he'd paint for me that i will be putting over my bed. Hopefully these minor touches will have a big impact and although it will continue to be a slow process...i will turn this room into something special.


TTFN


Anxiety Scale: 4.2

No comments:

Post a Comment